Dawid Wnukowski („us”, „we” or „our”) operates the mobile application (the „Service”).
– develop and publish mobile apps
– serve advertising that is tailored to the interest of users
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that we collect is used for providing and improving the Service.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for different legitimate purposes. Data is collected:
– To provide you with the service you asked for (e.g. knowing that you used consumables like hints, knowing that you passed level to unlock another, playing online challenge). Such data processing is strictly necessary for the service(s) asked.
– To run analytics and understand how users interact with the Service. It gives us the possibility to make this product better.
– To serve personalized advertising so we can continue to provide Service for free. We mostly rely on ads revenue.
Daily Challenge information
When you play Daily Challenge withing the game you will be asked to provide a display name. It may be visible to other players. Don’t put there any personal information or trademarks.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party service providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service. Currently, we use AdMob and AppLovin to show ads.
Links to Other Sites
We do not knowingly and willingly collect any personal data from children under the age of 16.
*Last update: 15 May 2020