Dawid Wnukowski is an indie developer specialized in mobile apps and games.
This page is used to inform users of my mobile games about data being collected and processed while using my mobile games.
- Develop and publish mobile apps
- Serve advertising that is tailored to the interest of users
Why does Dawid Wnukowski collect data from its apps and games
I collect several different types of information for different legitimate purposes. Data is collected:
- To provide you with the service you asked for (e.g. knowing that you passed level to unlock another or playing online challenges). Such data processing is necessary to make the product usable.
- To run analytics and understand how users interact with the product. It gives me the possibility to improve my apps and games
- To serve personalized advertising so I can continue to provide my products for free
- To send push notifications
Some of the data collection requires your consent that you can withdraw at any moment in the game. You can customize privacy settings by accessing settings on your device. For example, you can disagree on receiving personalized ads or receiving push notifications.
What data is collected?
- IP address
- Mobile Advertising ID (like Google GAID or Apple IDFA)
- Technical information about the device you use and information about crashes
- Additional information about your interaction with the game and ads (e.g. name of the game, clicked buttons, ads clicks, virtual currency spend)
3rd-parties and data sharing
- Huawei (Huawei App Gallery)
Links to Other Sites
Does Dawid Wnukowski send marketing communications
Yes, I may send you marketing communications in relation to other Services that I think may be of interest to you via email or push notification. This would only ever be in relation to other similar Services of Dawid Wnukowski however. I do not provide your data to third parties so that they can send you marketing materials without your consent.
You can opt-out by using the unsubscribe mechanism in any email, contact me, or disable push notifications on your device.
I do not knowingly and willingly collect any personal data from children under the age of 16.
*Last update: 02 August 2020