Dawid Wnukowski is an indie developer specializing in mobile apps and games.
This page is used to inform users of my apps and games about data being collected and processed while using my applications.
- Develop and publish mobile apps
- Serve advertising that is tailored to the interest of users
Why does Dawid Wnukowski collect data from its apps and games
I collect several different types of information for different legitimate purposes. Data is collected:
- To provide you with the service you asked for (e.g. knowing that you passed level to unlock another, playing online challenges, creating flashcards, or sending push notifications). Such data processing is necessary to make the product usable.
- To run analytics and understand how users interact with the product. It gives me the possibility to improve my apps and games, customize them and understand the users. It’s mandatory for my small business and it also helps provide apps for free as only with such data I can meet current standards and stay competitive on the market.
- To serve personalized advertising so I can continue to provide my products for free and pay for services that are integrated with my applications.
- To send push notifications.
Some of the data collection requires your consent that you can withdraw at any moment. You can customize privacy settings by accessing settings on your device. For example, you can disagree on receiving personalized ads or receiving push notifications on Android and iOS devices.
What data is collected?
- IP address
- Mobile Advertising ID (like Google GAID or Apple IDFA)
- Technical information about the device you use and information about crashes
- Additional information about your interaction with the game and ads (e.g. name of the game, clicked buttons, ads clicks, virtual currency spend)
- Other, account-related data, for example, email. Applies only if you provide it inside the app, for example for signup purposes, syncing data in a cloud, or contacting me.
When it’s not necessary to link data with your account, the data is anonymized.
3rd-parties and data sharing
- Huawei (Huawei App Gallery apps)
Links to Other Sites
Does Dawid Wnukowski send marketing communications?
Yes, I may send you marketing communications in relation to other Services that I think may be of interest to you via email or push notification. This would only ever be in relation to other similar Services of Dawid Wnukowski however. I do not provide your data to third parties so that they can send you marketing materials without your consent.
You can opt-out by using the unsubscribe mechanism in any email, contact me, or disable push notifications on your device.
I do not knowingly and willingly collect any personal data from children under the age of 16. If you allow a child to use your device or my Services, you should be aware that their information could be collected as described in this Policy.
*Last update: 30 April 2021