Dawid Wnukowski is an indie developer specialized in mobile apps and games.
This page is used to inform users of my mobile games about data being collected and processed while using my mobile games.
- Develop and publish mobile apps
- Serve advertising that is tailored to the interest of users
Why does Dawid Wnukowski collect data from its apps and games
I collect several different types of information for different legitimate purposes. Data is collected:
- To provide you with the service you asked for (e.g. knowing that you passed level to unlock another or playing online challenges). Such data processing is necessary to make the product usable.
- To run analytics and understand how users interact with the product. It gives me the possibility to improve my apps and games
- To serve personalized advertising so I can continue to provide my products for free
Some of the data collection requires your consent that you can withdraw at any moment in the game (if you are in EU zone – GDPR). In this case, you will still be served with advertising (just not personalized) and only necessary data will be collected. After withdrawing or changing consent you may need to restart the game to make it apply fully.
What data is collected?
- IP address
- Mobile Advertising ID (like Google AAID or Apple IDFA)
- Technical information about the device you use and information about crashes
- Additional information about your interaction with the game and ads (e.g. name of the game, clicked buttons, ads clicks, virtual currency spend)
3rd-parties and data sharing
Collected data aren’t saved on my servers but I share it with third-party services where I can process them and analyze. I never sell your data! Some of the partners are located outside of the Europen Union. If GDPR applies to you and you don’t give any consent, you will still share some data with Google and RevenueCat as it’s necessary for the service to work properly with all functionalities (Google provides tools like authentication, database, cloud functions, and simple analytics with your IP anonymized and RevenueCat handles purchases within the app).
- Huawei (Huawei App Gallery)
Links to Other Sites
I do not knowingly and willingly collect any personal data from children under the age of 16.
*Last update: 29 June 2020